2022 Public Sale Days
There are no more public sale days scheduled for 2022. Check back for 2023 public sale dates.
If you would like to place an order:
* Orders can not be placed until after our last public sale day in the spring (May 28). Please come to one of our public sale days if you can.
* There is a $400 minimum before tax.
* Fill out the retail order form (this is a writable PDF you can download by clicking the link below) and email to email@example.com.
* A 25% deposit will be required to confirm your order. We will let you know how much that is once we determine how much of your order we can fulfill.
* To schedule a pickup click on the "Schedule Pickup" button at the top right of this page.
* Perennials have to be purchased in specific amounts.
- 2” and 2.5” pots come 32 to a tray of a single species.
- 38 cell trays must be ordered in full trays of single species.
- Quarts come 12 to a tray of a single species.
- One gallon, 5 gallon, and 7 gallon containers can be purchased in any number.
We are often asked for an inventory of plants we have available. Since we are always in the process of propagating, a current inventory does not reflect what we will have when you would want to pick up your plants. Just send us your wish list by email using the order form below with the approximate date you want to pick up the plants and we will get back to you.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Check out our container sizes here.
Is Your Vehicle Big Enough To Fit Your Order?
Full payment due upon pickup. We accept cash, checks, MASTERCARD, VISA, and DISCOVER. A 3% Convenience fee charged on all credit card transactions - Gift certificate purchases not subject to this fee. Purchases of $500 or more will be discounted 10%.
Gift certificates can be purchased in $25 amounts. If you want to send a $50 gift we will send you two, $25 certificates. Each certificate needs to be spent in its entirety. Please fill out the gift certificate order form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We guarantee that all plants are labeled correctly. We also guarantee that the plants you buy are healthy and in good condition when they leave the nursery. No other guarantees are expressed or implied. If a problem is encountered once you bring these plants home please contact us immediately.