2021 Public Sale Days- ALL SHOPPING APPOINTMENTS ARE BOOKED FOR MAY. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PUBLIC SALE DAYS IN AUGUST.
In an effort to keep everyone as safe as possible, shopping during our public sale days is by appointment only. When you arrive at the nursery someone will check you in. We are allowing 8 people to arrive every 15 minutes in order to keep the total number of people in the nursery within our capacity. Once you are here you may shop as long as you like. Please wear a mask at all times and maintain 6' between other patrons. There is always a chance that we will have to cancel or modify these plans. Any changes will be posted here.
The turnout this past weekend for our May public sale days was overwhelming. Our schedule is full for this coming weekend as well. It is for this reason we have decided to cancel the last weekend (May 27,28,29) since we anticipate that our inventory will be depleted. We will start this weekend with a good selection of perennials but with a limited number and variety of woody plants. Everything is first come first serve. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Please note we are propagating plants all season and we be open to the public again in August and will have a lot of great plants to offer. Thanks for all your support!
Thursday May 13
Friday May 14
Saturday May 15
Sunday May 16
Thursday May 20
Friday May 21
Saturday May 22
Sunday May 23
Thursday May 27 - CANCELED
Friday May 28 - CANCELED
Saturday May 29 - CANCELED
We recommend coming to one of our public sale days when no minimums apply and we are staffed with people to answer questions. Alternatively retail customers can place orders and schedule a pickup.
If you would like to place an order:
* There is a $200 minimum before tax.
* Fill out the retail order form (this is a writable PDF you can download by clicking the link below) and email to .
* A 25% deposit will be required to confirm your order. We will let you know how much that is once we determine how much of your order we can fulfill.
* To schedule a pickup click on the "Schedule Pickup" button at the top right of this page.
* Perennials have to be purchased in specific amounts
- 2” and 2.5” pots come 32 to a tray and can be ordered in ½ tray increments (16) of a single species.
- 38 cell trays must be ordered in full trays of single species with the exception of woody plugs which can be purchased in any amount.
- Quarts come 12 to a tray and can be ordered in ½ tray increments (6) of a single species. Please note most quarts are not ready for sale until August.
- One gallon, 5 gallon, and 7 gallon containers can be purchased in any number.
We are often asked for an inventory of plants we have available. Since we are always in the process of propagating, a current inventory does not reflect what we will have when you would want to pick up your plants. Just send us your wish list by email using the order form below with the approximate date you want to pick up the plants and we will get back to you.
Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Check out our container sizes here.
Is Your Vehicle Big Enough To Fit Your Order?
Full payment due upon pickup. We accept cash, checks, MASTERCARD, VISA, and DISCOVER. Purchases of $500 or more will be discounted 10%.
Gift Certificates can be purchased in any amount.
We guarantee that all plants are labeled correctly. We also guarantee that the plants you buy are healthy and in good condition when they leave the nursery. No other guarantees are expressed or implied. If a problem is encountered once you bring these plants home please contact us immediately.